STICK with STECK: He’ll Fight For You
We need better government in New York State: responsive, intelligent, and effective. For too long, powerful entrenched interests have thwarted progressive change in New York.
The new 110th Assembly District has the chance to elect a legislator with years of experience who has a record of advocating for voters at the community level. Elect Phil Steck, Democrat for Assembly. He’ll fight for you.
After 27 years of grassroots involvement in the Town of Colonie, and having served in the County Legislature since 1999, Phil Steck has gained an understanding of issues that must be addressed at the State level.
- Protecting public and private pensions and the availability of necessary services for Senior Citizens.
- Replacing a Medicaid system that is plagued by fraud and high administrative costs with a more efficient system that provides better care at less cost.
- Making sure that educational funding goes to the classroom and benefits our students, rather than being squandered on additional layers of unnecessary government bureaucracy.
- Ending backroom political deals that deprive voters of choice and impede reform of government.
- Protecting the reproductive rights of women and guaranteeing equal pay for equal work.